Meadowview Today

Highlighting Sacramento California's Meadowview Area changes and future growth!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Where ya been man?????

Where have I been you ask?

Well, to be honest I had serious concerns about continuing this blog after several neighbors shared their comments with me.

No I didn't get any threats of physical harm. What I ran into was a level of negative comments and lack of interest in community activities that frankly caught me off guard.

So I stepped back to re-evaluate if this blog was something I wanted to continue.

Well as you can see by my entry today I will continue posting to this blog and not let those in the community who lack vision prevent me from sharing my thoughts and comments with the rest of the Meadowview community.

With that said get ready for a blast of community information that will have all of us in Meadowview excited about the future of the Meadowview area.

See ya,

percy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home